KRIEBEL LAW FIRM, PLLC - Protecting Your Rights

Recent Posts

Lifting a Residence Restriction
What is Right of First Refusal?
Who pays for your child's uninsured medical expenses??
Thinking about divorce?
Quick and Easy Divorce?


Debt Collection and Credit Repair Issues
Divorce and Custody Issues
Driving While Intoxicated related posts
Interpretation of Child Custody Orders
Paternity Issues
Possession of Marijuana and Drug Cases
powered by

My Blog

Lifting a Residence Restriction

If your orders have a residence restriction, say "Bexar and continguous counties", and you want to change this restriction you should file a motion to modify these orders. This will give you a chance to modify the visitation and child support orders according. Can it be done? Yes!

0 Comments to Lifting a Residence Restriction:

Comments RSS

Add a Comment

Your Name:
Email Address: (Required)
Make your text bigger, bold, italic and more with HTML tags. We'll show you how.
Post Comment